Monday, September 29, 2008

New Computer!

I am excited tosay that I love my new computer! Its tiny and has a built in web cam, and its wonderful. THe only major down side is the smaller than average keyboard. I'll get used to it, probably after much deleting. I can go on and on I'm sure but more importantly today is the 'first' yet again day of school. I've done this once before but today starts my real semester not some crazy intense two week thing. But with the quarter system things are guaranteed to move much more quickly. Today I have RS 520 my sustainable technology class if I am not mistaken. The reading has not been terribly interesting yet. The content is good but I was not impressed by the presentations by our two faculty teachers during our two week course. Well I will be sure to write about it. Now I have to shut down and go to class. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Katelin said...

oh my goodness! I didn't know you were on here! yahoo!